Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Loans

Started by DeathMarsh [2081048] on in Trading Post.

24 replies · 239 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

DeathMarsh [2081048] ×1

DeathMarsh [2081048]

If you people need a loan I'm willing to give out small loans to people in need, for those who take the loan and **** me over everyone will suffer for your mistake.
And you will pay.
Rules for the loans.
1. The starting loan is $50,000
- you will have 4 days to pay me back.
- If you don't this will cause me not to loan you any more money.
- and I will get my buddy to attack you for some time :).
2. The second loan will be $100,000
- You will have 6 days to pay me back.
- If you don't this will cause me not to loan you any more money.
- and I will get my buddy to attack you for some time :).
3. The Third loan will be $250,000
- You will have one week or 7 days
- If you don't this will cause me not to loan you any more money.
- and I will get my buddy to attack you for some time :).
4. The Fourth loan will be $500,000
- You will have 9 days to pay me back.
- If you don't this will cause me not to loan you any more money.
- and I will get my buddy to attack you for some time :).
5. The Fith loan will be $750,000
- You will have 11 days to pay me back.
- If you don't this will cause me not to loan you any more money.
- and I will get my buddy to attack you for some time :).
6. The Sixth loan will be $1,000,000
- You have 14 Days or 2 weeks to pay me back.
- If you don't this will cause me not to loan you any more money.
- and I will get my buddy to attack you for some time :).

This will be the highest loan I will be giving out.

From now on only level 10s and below will get this loan.
Badkitteh [1168946]

I don't understand your motivation to give loans. Without collateral?

50k is nothing- not even one smoke grenade!

Plus spending energy attacking someone over owing you 50/100k is simply playing the game badly.


LAG [2085443]

You cannot chat with this user because they have not interacted with you recently or they have blocked you.
Wildcat78 [1941308]

I could be wrong, but seems to me this would be helpful to new players. I remember how hard it was to have cash on hand when needed.
Kayla [2031661]

Even for a new player, the loan amounts are too small to be worth it. Even if a noob for some reason takes out 5 loans with you and then runs away with the 1m on the 6th loan, 1m is barely worth one attack let alone "for some time."

It's nice you want to help new players, but you're ripping yourself off with this.