anyone playing ark add me steam Djuuur or pm me on torn
Ark survival evolved
Started by masterofshadows [2033123] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
anyone playing ark add me steam Djuuur or pm me on torn
I do have the game and season pass, but barely played it still. Only a couple of hours on single player.
Can't seem to find the strength to start with all the grinding it requires.
I'd suggest an unofficial PVE server. Look for one with higher rates that the reduce the grind required.
Search for things like x15H x10T x10Exp and so forth.
Choosing PVE means there is far less chance of loosing your progress to another more powerful player.
Alternatively you could customise the rates on your single player game via the .ini file
https://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration
well if any one wanna play just add me
I play, but I'm at work atm. I'll add you when I'm home. Currently playing PVE official. Steam name Teeniez1 Been playing since Beta, but lost a few characters in the wipe when they came out official.
Played pve official for better than a year but before long it's like a chore to get on feed everything in between breeding on the weekends. Still a fun game
Got a couple of hundred hours on Xbox. Considering getting it on PC but not sure if I can be bothered with the grind, even unofficial. . I am considering purchasing within the next month or so and jumping on an unofficial server so I'll watch this thread and update if i do.
Currently playing a PVP rag server official. US. if anyone wants to join tribe, pm me Xbox one only.