Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ark survival evolved

Started by masterofshadows [2033123] on in Gaming.

7 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
A_Mean_Person [1631303]

I do have the game and season pass, but barely played it still. Only a couple of hours on single player.

Can't seem to find the strength to start with all the grinding it requires.
MegaChintz [1770536]

I'd suggest an unofficial PVE server. Look for one with higher rates that the reduce the grind required.

Search for things like x15H x10T x10Exp and so forth.

Choosing PVE means there is far less chance of loosing your progress to another more powerful player.

Alternatively you could customise the rates on your single player game via the .ini file

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration
Teenie [2098021]

I play, but I'm at work atm. I'll add you when I'm home. Currently playing PVE official. Steam name Teeniez1 Been playing since Beta, but lost a few characters in the wipe when they came out official.
Zabolca [2104379]

Played pve official for better than a year but before long it's like a chore to get on feed everything in between breeding on the weekends. Still a fun game
KiwiSoldier [1902025]

Got a couple of hundred hours on Xbox. Considering getting it on PC but not sure if I can be bothered with the grind, even unofficial. . I am considering purchasing within the next month or so and jumping on an unofficial server so I'll watch this thread and update if i do.