Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

WHY I HATE STAFF!!!!

Started by MrMaddHD [2102191] on in General Discussion.

248 replies · 3.24k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 249 / 249 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

MrMaddHD [2102191]

I told mr-fixer to come look at npc cause of stuff that was happening but he wasnt really helping but before im msg staff i msg other sttaff cause some respond quicker than others. Then thats when all the staff ganged up on me. Then today stuff happened i started saying to him can u leave me the **** alone
JussiJernkuuk [1874922]

Players who are not members of staff do it all the time though, it's not uncommon at all. If Ched would see that as a problem he would probably do something about it. The fact that a member of staff is involved does not make this case special.
Sweeney_Todd [27468]

I love how new players run their mouth, playing all gangster, and then whine when they get bitch slapped...

Less QQ, more pew pew... [:sick:]
poptop [1355657]

In fact. if a staff member is doing stuff like that and more particularly has put you on ignore - you can bet that whatever staff action is taken for or against you is NOT being performed by that staff person.

Staff do not do staff stuff in respect of close friends, enemies, faction mates, etc, etc.
Kayla [2031661]

At first I started to sympathise with you as a new player, but after reading all your replies I don't much doubt you're the one in the wrong in this case, OP.

While you're still under two weeks old, you cannot be bountied. I highly suggest you lay low and make less noise before you reach bountyable age and find out what a ruined game really means.
Evil-Duck [1182047]

I've always been a bit of a gangster, but yes I ran the zoo and had a run in with the Ugandan mafia and government

Peace
Evil-Duck [1182047]

What's the point, you've heard everything and STILL call me delusional., I'm starting to think YOU'RE the delusional one

Peace
Sweeney_Todd [27468]

I'm ex staff so it's on topic... [:wink:]

Someone once claimed I was a member of Guy Fawkes gang...

He also claimed to have a photo to prove it and could predict horse races from the 1960's... [:sick:]
MrMaddHD [2102191]

Hello.

I'm sorry if I have upset anyone on this forum, I was wrong to speak to ppl like that. I am truly sorry to staff that I may have pissed off. I will work on keeping my cool in tense situations.