resolved, pls delete
.. pls delete
Started by critch [507888] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 48
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hedas [1880839]
· 19 likes ·
critch bought 100 x Vicodin from your bazaar for $84,799,800. 2018/02/185:06:56 PM You bought vic´s instead of xanax´s - Hedas [1880839]
· 9 likes ·
It was I - shak [1592807]
· 4 likes ·
lmfao
Mentioned in this thread
critch [507888] ×1
resolved, pls delete
critch bought 100 x Vicodin from your bazaar for $84,799,800. 2018/02/185:06:56 PM
You bought vic´s instead of xanax´s
Mentions: critch [507888]
As above.
Have to be careful and actually buy the xanax.
Could you please remind me of the seller?
It was I
lmfao
I think this gets just a little funnier every time
ahahahahah :D
Don´t be mean guys.. It is an honest misstake.
I'm still laughing
How hasn't Champ pounced on this?
I feel bad for OP, but you gotta see the funny side.
SA have warred for alot less, Good luck to 39th if they come knocking.. il have popcorn ready for sure!