Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bar Torn City [CLOSED]

Started by Hopslam [795412] on in Fun & Games.

10,138 replies · 20k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 10,139 / 10,139 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Hopslam [795412]

Correct correct. You are playing off the 7 of clubs from Captain's card 1, your 10 of clubs is playing on that.

I do suggest that everyone who plays the crazy 8s game quotes the post from the prior card play, so it's all together

So the next player to play a card must have a Club, a 10, or a wild 8
Hopslam [795412]

Sure thing Veno.

Since you originally selected a card that was unavailable, I had just assigned one. I will update your card to the 9 of Diamonds.
Ribcage [2098430]

morningish bar man this hangovers killing me faster than dukes interest rates...

give me 20 beers pull up a stool and hold this bucket for me to cry into for starters
Hopslam [795412]

Further drink types may be added to the bar inventory someday, but for now.... this is the last inventory check from the bar

Thu 04:03:04 - 22/02/18 - Inventory check - 74,385 x Bottle of Beer
Hopslam [795412]

Assume the position of the giraffe in your picture above, and drink said bottle.

Do it. The others' in the bar are eagerly anticipating witnessing this new style of drinking.
Hopslam [795412]

I sometimes shift my beer from my left hand over to my right hand, except of course when I am playing Edward Beerhands because then the bottles are duct taped to my hand and I cannot shift them.
JustJanet [911066]

That sounds like a good way to chip a tooth. Please be careful.

Can I get some peanuts sent to my table? There a shifty guy in the corner that I want to bean in the head a few times. (Empty beer bottles seems a little harsh.)
Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee Committee

*burp* *falls over and knocks the chips out of yyzsong's hand* woops, looks like you spilled my *burps* drink.
Hopslam [795412]

Reminder to all - crazy 8s game is in progress and is 10 hours in, game lasts 24 hours from Captain's starting post
Posted on 06:57:56 - 22/02/18 (10 hours ago)

Captain- "start crazy 8s", "card 1", 7 of clubs

iminuru- card 2, 10 of Clubs

^Who's playing the next card? *under 14 hours to go to get through 24 cards

to confirm what card you have anytime, check OP for listing of "Who is in the bar?"
bLiNd [2010548]

You drink the cool, refreshing Bottle of Beer. You gain 1 nerve.
You now have 15/40 nerve



I'll take another 5 please barman.