I don't know if anyone else has suggested this, but I feel as if there should be a step in between leather and combat pants, I dunno maybe like blue jeans? Maybe BDU bottoms, something that in reality is tough, but no where near as tough as combat pants
New pants
Started by Nickthefox [2026919] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I don't know if anyone else has suggested this, but I feel as if there should be a step in between leather and combat pants, I dunno maybe like blue jeans? Maybe BDU bottoms, something that in reality is tough, but no where near as tough as combat pants
R+
This lack of pants indicates that Chedburn obviously has an full on "Anti-pants" political stance. Now... I would suggest we not tell Chedburn to not include obvious political angles in his game--as that is how freeze peaches works and stuff.
To help, not feel as bad, I suggest you listen to The No Pants Dance by Tupperware Remix Party Feat: Ninja Sex Party, so that you can truly understand Chedburn's obvious political agenda in not having pants in this game.
There are already a few new armor sets coming out. They all include a pair of pants. I have no idea when they will come out, but they wouldnt pay this suggestion any attention.
What about other clothes like dresses and clown costumes
Or better yet... stuff that will have you look ready to party at the Dark Carnival... for those people in Torn who are down with the clown.
... now I'm wondering what kind of Juggalo and Juggalette population Torn has...