Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New pants

Started by Nickthefox [2026919] on in Suggestions.

5 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Nickthefox [2026919]

I don't know if anyone else has suggested this, but I feel as if there should be a step in between leather and combat pants, I dunno maybe like blue jeans? Maybe BDU bottoms, something that in reality is tough, but no where near as tough as combat pants
TheLamia [2048880]

This lack of pants indicates that Chedburn obviously has an full on "Anti-pants" political stance. Now... I would suggest we not tell Chedburn to not include obvious political angles in his game--as that is how freeze peaches works and stuff.

To help, not feel as bad, I suggest you listen to The No Pants Dance by Tupperware Remix Party Feat: Ninja Sex Party, so that you can truly understand Chedburn's obvious political agenda in not having pants in this game.
Blistig [1553363]

There are already a few new armor sets coming out. They all include a pair of pants. I have no idea when they will come out, but they wouldnt pay this suggestion any attention.
TheLamia [2048880]

Or better yet... stuff that will have you look ready to party at the Dark Carnival... for those people in Torn who are down with the clown.

... now I'm wondering what kind of Juggalo and Juggalette population Torn has...