wat is the best 125cc vehicle to get, yamaha has a few mad ones
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
wat is the best 125cc vehicle to get, yamaha has a few mad ones
absolutely a 2 stroke, a husqvarna sm 125 is the best option imo, cheap and easy to fix, a lot of spare parts around
2 stroke need to rebuild all the time, Chinese 4 strokes aren't bad at all I regret selling my pioneer nevada the most. Got a yamaha dragstar now....worst bike I've owned
yam R125 ? but before going further, what do you want a bike for ? Racetrack, street use or cross ?
The pit bikes are fun but certainly not reliable at all.
I buy em up cheap, ride em like i stole em, rebuild them and sell em.
I recommend a Sinnis Apache, Max II, and stealth (i have the Apache and 2 friends have the others) minor problems came up, fixed under warranty within 4 hours. The friend who owns the stealth has dropped it a couple times and it still runs :D
2015 honda cbr600rr love my bike
.
Yamaha Fino 115cc . its a scooter and I'm planning to upgrade my license for a better and bigger bike eg. sports bike and Looking at yzf 300cc. my fino is mainly for commuting to and fro work.