bump
Fallen Players
Started by Crayfish [954866] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
bump
This is changed and will be live on Tuesday. I also changed "R.I.P" status to "Fallen" which I think is better.
Fallen faction members will not use up capacity - If one fallen member is in a faction, the capacity will appear as for example: 101/100
^ awesome
Thank you Ched :)
awesome change :)
Your not selfish my friend you just spoke for all those that couldn't and it was heard.
Hugs.
JFK Shiva_
65
3557
Fallen
Looks much better but it could go further. Could we replace the Fed Jail and R.I.P references with the word Fallen on profiles as well?
Also, is there any way to place previously fallen players back into their faction?
Some factions removed fallen players due to member limits before the recent change.
65
3557
Fallen
Looks much better but it could go further. Could we replace the Fed Jail and R.I.P references with the word Fallen on profiles as well?
Also, is there any way to place previously fallen players back into their faction?
Some factions removed fallen players due to member limits before the recent change.
Great change, thanks Ched!
Great idea like Cray, like BaronPitbull he's a loyal member of MM.
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=211933#/?_k=qqvdg3
Mentions: BaronPitbull [211933]
A certain other faction mailed Ched directly about a Fallen player they had kicked and asked if he could be put back in.
Ched placed him back in the faction. So if he's done it once there is no reason why he can't do it again. Get mailing.