Hey guys i noticed the bountie section changed a bit, how many bounties can you place upon someone now?
I seen a guy with 47 is the max 100?
To my knowledge, there is no maximum amount of bounties one person can have at once. Just a limit of ten that one person can place at once.
The guy above me is correct
That is ****ing great!, next thing ya know theres gonna be bounty gang factions Dedicated to dropping 1000 bounties xD
A single player can have a maximum of 10 bounties placed at any one time, but there's no limit to how many you can have on you, if you annoy enough people, or have one particularly dedicated enemy willing to pay other people to use their 10 slots on you too.
Let's all bounty the same person at once and see how high it goes...
Not naming names or anything
they would not get collected and most would die after a week
this guy SharkeyFive apparently got 5000 bounties onto one person. I dont fully believe that since i havent seen a screenshot
Collete beat me to it.
It'd be a big waste of money.
I bet a mere woman could have answered that as well, not just guys.
Before ten limit was in place Sharkeyfive would bounty entire factions and companies if a person chose to mess with him.
I would believe he put 5k on a single person whether he did or not I have never asked.
Not in one go I havent . But yes one guy has had 5000+ bounties and another 3000+ bounties. over a period of time.
Welcome back ....
Remember me ?
You were sent $1 from
Crack with the message: i just want you too know.. that i cXXXXd on your mothers hair last night! She f**kn loved it 2015/05/226:11:16 AM
Ive edited the one word out but i knew one day you would cUMME back
Next you will be crying you got bounties from the bully for no reason. Well Im sure if you think long ang hard about it you might remember why you get bounties
Mentions:
Crack [1349142]
Yeah, somewhere between 50 and 100 at a time (or per week if you prefer to look at it that way) is the limit I think, depending on how active and determined to get out of hosp the target is.
I've seen a player go out of her way to frustrate her bountiers by using SEDs to constantly remain in hospital for a week and have the bounties expire.
Komrade BelladonnaBaker
When the word 'guy' is pluralized, it has this awesome ability to mean a group of people regardless of gender. Does it suck especially much to you when you hear the word "ladies" used facetiously on a team of burly men?
Hahaha brilliant, that event message made my day thus far LOL
Thanks, Crack
Peace
Except you wouldnt like it if it was in your hair....Oh sorry you aint much left have you, sorry I forgot about your forum photos showing that
Bountys? I though they feature was removed