For the LOVE OF GOD!!! CHANGE the stealth attacks. Make it so that people have to use EXTRA E to do a stealth attack. You have to pay extra for an anonymous bounty, why not have to pay extra for an ANONYMOUS attack? I think the stealth crap needs to get moderated. Its ridiculous that literally 90% of the attacks are now "stealth" and "someone" did this or that. Screw that. Take it out or make them pay extra.
About this thread
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 30
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Kayla [2031661]
· 6 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com]
For the LOVE OF GOD!!! CHANGE the stealth attacks. Make it so that people have to use EXTRA E to do a stealth attack. You have to pay extra for an anonymous bounty, why not have to pay extra for an ANONYMOUS attack? I think the stealth crap needs to get moderated. Its ridiculous that literally 90% of the attacks are now "stealth" and "someone" did this or that. Screw that. Take it out or make them pay extra.
Mentions: Combat Improvements
Low dex babies on suicide watch
Or you know... Could just train.
Sure train, then when a level 70 attacks, then what? Oh yeah, that doesn't help. Got it.
Has nothing to do with it when you have people 30 levels higher than you attacking you. Try again.
1: You should be training anyways.
2: Level means means little about battle stats.
3: Yeah it kinda does help Higher dex = lower enemy stealth chance.
Or you could train
Training is happening always. I never go without. True, but if someone busted their ass to a higher level, then they trained well for it and 99% of the time have higher battle stats. So again, that negates #3. You have high dex, great, but if their stats are still much higher than yours, it's still not going to help.
What about when a player several levels below you and 1/10th you age does it to you?
Because, comparing stats, I'd get away with a stealth attack on you.
BTW, your profile picture is deliciously ironic.
If a lower level is able to stealth attack you then that's awesome on them. I know for one, I didn't train in battle stats when I first started. I was more worried about working stats. So I do know a lot of lower levels than me with higher stats. Great for them! And more power to them. For someone like me who didn't train, yes, that is on me.
Comparing stats, I'm low for my "age" in the game, but I also took a long vacation from the game where I didn't train at all. So yes, by accounts you probably could beat me. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't have to pay extra to attack someone while stealthed, unless you one shot them. You pay extra for bounties to remain anonymous, but people can still find out. Stealth attacks are free and you can't find out. And if you beat someone, why would you worry if they counter attack? You could beat them anyways right?
And thanks! I love that pic! lol
Cud just you know
Ignore stealthers
Like everyone else
And train like everyone else
You got the cryin down tho A+
Thanks, I hear enough whiners on this game they have rubbed off a little on me. And why should I have to ignore stealthers. If that is the case you would have to ignore 90% of the people on the game.
And I do train. Apparently some don't read.
And I'm not saying get rid of the stealth, but make it cost a little extra. Don't like it, don't do it. Same with bounties. Looks like too many people are afraid that people will know they are attacking people and have people try and attack you back. That's funny. If you already beat them, why do you worry about it? GTFO with that.
- Stealth attacks:67 (82.7%)
Sure youve only done 80 attacks
More stealth attacks than me and ive done 2k+edit higher percent* :')
Seems like youre the problem here 0:
Sure you could put it that way, but I don't have control of my stealth attacks now, do you? Didn't think so. That is something that can be changed. I feel it should.
Wrong, see above post dumbass
Attack Stealthing.
Whenever possible
Off
Turned mine off 2 months ago
Sup
Edit. Beat me to it kayla:')
Whenever possible
Off
Turned mine off 2 months ago
Sup
Edit. Beat me to it kayla:')
Was litterally about to do this myself - OP you do have control lol
Also, no, stealth shouldn't cost more to do.