Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stop the Stealth!

Started by Maltheal [577318] on in Graveyard.

29 replies · 182 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Maltheal [577318]

For the LOVE OF GOD!!! CHANGE the stealth attacks. Make it so that people have to use EXTRA E to do a stealth attack. You have to pay extra for an anonymous bounty, why not have to pay extra for an ANONYMOUS attack? I think the stealth crap needs to get moderated. Its ridiculous that literally 90% of the attacks are now "stealth" and "someone" did this or that. Screw that. Take it out or make them pay extra.
Hcom3 [2003693]

1: You should be training anyways.

2: Level means means little about battle stats.

3: Yeah it kinda does help Higher dex = lower enemy stealth chance.


Maltheal [577318]

Training is happening always. I never go without. True, but if someone busted their ass to a higher level, then they trained well for it and 99% of the time have higher battle stats. So again, that negates #3. You have high dex, great, but if their stats are still much higher than yours, it's still not going to help.
SporkMonkey [2065017]

What about when a player several levels below you and 1/10th you age does it to you?

Because, comparing stats, I'd get away with a stealth attack on you.



BTW, your profile picture is deliciously ironic.
Maltheal [577318]

If a lower level is able to stealth attack you then that's awesome on them. I know for one, I didn't train in battle stats when I first started. I was more worried about working stats. So I do know a lot of lower levels than me with higher stats. Great for them! And more power to them. For someone like me who didn't train, yes, that is on me.



Comparing stats, I'm low for my "age" in the game, but I also took a long vacation from the game where I didn't train at all. So yes, by accounts you probably could beat me. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't have to pay extra to attack someone while stealthed, unless you one shot them. You pay extra for bounties to remain anonymous, but people can still find out. Stealth attacks are free and you can't find out. And if you beat someone, why would you worry if they counter attack? You could beat them anyways right?

And thanks! I love that pic! lol
Tilted [1694357]

Cud just you know

Ignore stealthers

Like everyone else

And train like everyone else

You got the cryin down tho A+
Maltheal [577318]

Thanks, I hear enough whiners on this game they have rubbed off a little on me. And why should I have to ignore stealthers. If that is the case you would have to ignore 90% of the people on the game.

And I do train. Apparently some don't read.

And I'm not saying get rid of the stealth, but make it cost a little extra. Don't like it, don't do it. Same with bounties. Looks like too many people are afraid that people will know they are attacking people and have people try and attack you back. That's funny. If you already beat them, why do you worry about it? GTFO with that.
Tilted [1694357]
  • Stealth attacks:67 (82.7%)
Jus wanna post that from ur stats page

Sure youve only done 80 attacks

More stealth attacks than me and ive done 2k+edit higher percent* :')

Seems like youre the problem here 0:
Maltheal [577318]

Sure you could put it that way, but I don't have control of my stealth attacks now, do you? Didn't think so. That is something that can be changed. I feel it should.
Tilted [1694357]
Attack Stealthing.
Whenever possible
Off
Turned mine off 2 months ago
Sup

Edit. Beat me to it kayla:')
Zziox [1022655]

Was litterally about to do this myself - OP you do have control lol

Also, no, stealth shouldn't cost more to do.