I know that many of us are from different areas of the world, and a general consensus would say that most of us are from the USA or UK, but its been a while since it was last brought up and I'm curious about the general diversity of our timezones here in Torn. When did I post this, for you?
The question isnt when but why ?
8:35am - UK - TCT :)
instead of asking what time it is, why don't you just ask for their time zones, bit easier I rekon...
I figured it would be easier for people to get the time than to get their time zone. I dunno, people are lazy. Or at least I am.
hmmm true I guess either way you still get the same results :)
11 Minutes ago.
3:48 am NYC
I came from the future when I posted this one.
manic [1554958] 2 Mar 2018, 09:21 TCT · #10
Ironically I came from the past when I did this...
5:35 PM is when you posted this and it's currently 6:29 PM. Thanks Obama! ^o^
however im doing my post in the present..
Nice to meet some fellow time travellers.
My time zone: U.S. East Coast. There, wasnt that easier?
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor
2 Mar 2018, 10:17 TCT · #15
Dunno... Looking at a clock 10cm away from the reply box doesn't seem hard either...
shit voted 8:30pm like a idiot guess I really dont know how to read time..
isn't this
Thread created on 08:35:39 then same time on everyones browser's all around the world
or do hey have different times
??????
Mentions:
When did I post this thread?
yeah, just saying what timezone would have been easier. ..or at least i'd like to say so so i have an excuse for choosing 1:30am instead of the correct 12:30am :/
Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor
2 Mar 2018, 12:52 TCT · #19
17 minutes ago I am lazier than You
Lane [2032144]
3 Mar 2018, 21:14 TCT · #20 · edited
Its currently half past a monkeys ass quarter to his balls.