Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

When did I post this thread?

Started by Frag [1966081] on in General Discussion.

19 replies · 187 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
25
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Frag [1966081]

I know that many of us are from different areas of the world, and a general consensus would say that most of us are from the USA or UK, but its been a while since it was last brought up and I'm curious about the general diversity of our timezones here in Torn.

When did I post this, for you?
Frag [1966081]

I figured it would be easier for people to get the time than to get their time zone. I dunno, people are lazy. Or at least I am.
Muckamuck [1884573]

yeah, just saying what timezone would have been easier. ..or at least i'd like to say so so i have an excuse for choosing 1:30am instead of the correct 12:30am :/