‹ General Discussion Stories Forums General Discussion Staff is crazy!!!
Posts archived: 96 / 96 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Absolutely disgusting behavior How many chances is tiller gonna get
Screen shots or you chat shit ðð
Komrade "officer" RexTillerson the poopy staff member is a copy & past meme expert like Komrade Collete
Just for the record i never said it was tiller.
#Fakenews
Dont worry we all know the corrupted staff in question here is tiller
nope
Malcky_420 [1595956] 4 Mar 2018, 23:08 TCT · #48
Pictures seems to work MUCH better with your type of personalities.. lolz
Anon [1771528]
4 Mar 2018, 23:13 TCT · #50 · edited
Good banter
does the material involved in this request make use of the word "snuggle"?
if only you knew my struggle
My "struggleSnuggle" o/
Staff friends that told you about the new
company tax ? No thanks.[:tongue:]
Mentions:
New company's tax
Nothing sent on here is private. They dont need your permission to go through your messages.
Just tell them Ambriella will kill you if you snitch... Entirely believable.
Malcky_420 [1595956] 5 Mar 2018, 03:34 TCT · #57
You Didnt :L:L haha I new i shouldnt have said anything about that name Lmao Top Notch!
Malcky_420 [1595956] 5 Mar 2018, 03:35 TCT · #58
Agreed - Clean them Out Lol !!!
Cheers buddy! I thought I'd lost it forever! X
Pictures, one syllable words and words spelt phonetically work too. I've toyed with idea of trying to communicate using ape language, but lowering my IQ to get to their level would mean I would have to give up my job as I need to be sentient for that!