It's only just become March you damn noob. Seriously, why is GD so full of sh*te these days?
April Fools
Started by -John- [1691350] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
It's only just become March you damn noob. Seriously, why is GD so full of sh*te these days?
I'd release Warring 2.0 the day before, and then shut it down on April 1st with the announcement: Psych!
force delete system 32?
hmm ofcourse the obvious, ****ING ROTATING SCREENS !!! Gym.php Rotates events home every shit rotates for a while.
What else would happen did you think? Free Gold ak47 for all????
ched's gonna get fired by the players if he does something. "You should update the game rather than this April fools joke"
En masse event spam?
maybe release destructive warring, but disable the ability to attack other players.
for the giggles id say all those currently fedded from this good clear out were having of the multis. Open all there accounts back up and wait for them to Login Give them say 42secs and put them straight back into fed :L Make that moment of joy change to a face like a melted wellies >.
I would have said 420 seconds but thats being nice Lol
That would be a really tame April fools!
Ched doesnt need April fools day to make a fool out of everyone XD. Remember Duke and Eliminations?
Id fed ED and dude for an hour..
but accidentally forget to unfed them..[:sick:]
Fly to SA and due to poor April Fools prank, end up in the Uk.
Well Easter lands on april fools so i xant wait
Would dropping everyone's bank investments to $0 for a day be harsh as a prank?
I would make torn able to log in but not able to do anything, just sit there on a random screen that changes each hour and not able to click. Just sit and watch and fume like the plebs we all are :D
make the backspace button into a shortcut Enter/reply
I got chills down my spine, calm down Satan.
What about us mobile users :0
I'd like to see much higher OD rate (95%?) for the day that appears to permanently kill stats. The forums would flood. It'd be the Niagara Falls of Butthurt.
Considering Easter falls on April 1st this year, I think eggs will stop spawning without any warning and Ched will be all like "Yeah, there's totally eggs still out there! I even turned the spawn rate UP for Easter day!"
en masse staff applications