Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job training

Started by TheChiv [1878985] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 121 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
TheChiv [1878985]

i noticed when I train my employees I have 5 trains available but it lets me do 6. I verified this for the last 2 days..
Blistig [1553363]

You probably have an employee in a trainer position. Which would give you one extra train a day.

Edit: Do you have a consultant?
TheChiv [1878985]

Yes I have a consultant... didnt know that made a difference though. Only shows 5 trains but I can click once more for 6...
HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official

Does it tell you that you only have 5 trains available and you are able to train a 6th time. Or are you getting an "extra" train every day for a max of 6?
HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official

So if you have a worker that gives you an extra train a day, it should show that in the available trains. Passing to ched.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Please let me know if you see it again. I've never heard of this happening before and I don't really understand how it could happen.
Dekloren [900534]

Maybe you could introduce a system where higher ranked companies can hold more trains? At 10 stars, with an extra train, would give 11 trains a day, so if you missed 1 day, you lose out on 2 trains.