i noticed when I train my employees I have 5 trains available but it lets me do 6. I verified this for the last 2 days..
Job training
Started by TheChiv [1878985] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
i noticed when I train my employees I have 5 trains available but it lets me do 6. I verified this for the last 2 days..
You probably have an employee in a trainer position. Which would give you one extra train a day.
Edit: Do you have a consultant?
Yes I have a consultant... didnt know that made a difference though. Only shows 5 trains but I can click once more for 6...
Every company, I think, has a position that will add to the number of trains per day.
Does it tell you that you only have 5 trains available and you are able to train a 6th time. Or are you getting an "extra" train every day for a max of 6?
it tells me I have 5 available but can train 6 times
So if you have a worker that gives you an extra train a day, it should show that in the available trains. Passing to ched.
I'm unable to replicate the issue, are you able to provide screenshots / gif / video of the issue?
I will take screen shots today at new day.
Well of course today it shows 6 trains
Please let me know if you see it again. I've never heard of this happening before and I don't really understand how it could happen.
Maybe you could introduce a system where higher ranked companies can hold more trains? At 10 stars, with an extra train, would give 11 trains a day, so if you missed 1 day, you lose out on 2 trains.