Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

$8 Graphics- Adobe Illustrator!

Started by Jefayette [2044515] on in Graphics.

45 replies · 1.04k views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
46
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Fiveseven_ [340409] ×1 Nena [437292] ×1 Scootaloo [1590427] ×1 Pixie [1994432] ×1

Jefayette [2044515]

Hello, all!

I'm doing sigs or profile pictures, in Adobe Illustrator, for $8. They'll be high quality, with likely no images at all. I can't do real art by the way. If I'm online it should only take about thirty seconds. Enjoy!

-Jef



Credit: Nena for the suggestion.
  • Nena: how much for a custom one?
Credit: Kimchi for the original idea. I'm requesting $1 less so I get the business, as my skill level is slightly (a hell of a lot) lower.

Credit: Pixie for bringing it up, and the self esteem boost.My work:Praise:*warning- quote contains slight editing of words which may have caused a small misinterpretation in meaning. sorry for any inconvenience.

P.S. you will be disappointed.

Mentions: Fiveseven_ [340409] · Nena [437292] · Pixie [1994432] · Scootaloo [1590427] · $8 Graphics- Adobe Illustrator! · $9 drawing 4 U - Paused

Tilted [1694357]

Are u serious or wot man

This isnt even worth $8 lol

I honestly expected more from someone using the name of kimchis thread

But youre not even making art? This is just badly written text?
Jefayette [2044515]

hey, that looks a bit close to my work. you better not be passing it off as one of mine, that might cause issues. especially what with their high sale value.
Obito_Uchiha [2098476]

Are you kidding me? Are you serious? What the hell!



These look like they can sell for over 500 mil, why are you selling these great pieces so cheap!