Hello, all!
I'm doing sigs or profile pictures, in Adobe Illustrator, for $8. They'll be high quality, with likely no images at all. I can't do real art by the way. If I'm online it should only take about thirty seconds. Enjoy!
-Jef
Credit: Nena for the suggestion.
- Nena: how much for a custom one?
Credit: Pixie for bringing it up, and the self esteem boost.My work:
- My profile picture.
- An excellent drawing.
- Scootaioo (ugh)
- tonystark (what a guy)
- tilted (based on the review given. this one even uses google images!)
- for all your tradey needs
- Nihar (king of the overdose)
- Otter (maximum effort because everyone loves him)
- Madbranch (happy birthday!)
- Klazo (slightly less effort, sorry)
- LordBusiness (awesome face aye)
- ScootaIoo: It's accurate
- daep: lol
- Madbranch: I was disappointed*
P.S. you will be disappointed.
Mentions: Fiveseven_ [340409] · Nena [437292] · Pixie [1994432] · Scootaloo [1590427] · $8 Graphics- Adobe Illustrator! · $9 drawing 4 U - Paused