Does anyone know what % the brain icon can get to before you get kicked from education, im currently on 2% but was on 3%. Can i take anymore ecstasy? I have 5 days left of the Blood Bag course and i dont wanna spoil it haha. Thanks for any help! :)
Education Kick
Started by Ticked [2104338] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Does anyone know what % the brain icon can get to before you get kicked from education, im currently on 2% but was on 3%. Can i take anymore ecstasy? I have 5 days left of the Blood Bag course and i dont wanna spoil it haha. Thanks for any help! :)
6%+
3%
about 6% if you're sitting on max toleration
Okay thanks, 1 or 2 more Shouldnt hurt then :P
Actually 8+ in my opinion at max toleration.
I always try to rehab at 7%(and occasionally i od and rehab at 8%) and i have never kicked out of education.
I can guarantee it's not. These are the only ones in my last 2500 events but I've been kicked out about 10 times in the last few months alone.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
It's 8-9% at zero tol
I have never been kicked.Not even once in my entire game
PS:I always had toleration
Next time you hit 7-8% or whatever, screenshot me your education/faction perks/addiction and fine =] I'm just saying from numerous experiences, I am consistently kicked at 6% - no higher, no lower (since toleration, before toleration existed it was ~8%)
Parse this how you want, always wanted to add this to wiki, but haven't exactly pinned it down to an objective standard.
From Chedburn in the thread linked:
I don't have time to individually check everything - the 8% is based on a formula which is based on addiction. It's definitely not exactly 8% for education kick, they're both unrelated.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16006308&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=17758925
Edit: Aggressive rounding in the addiction % that is actually displayed.
Mentions: education kick
You are all wrong it is 3%
Yeah it's 6% if your faction has Side effects X. Max toleration is a bit ambiguos term, some people might equate toleration just with addiction reduction.
10%... unless you're some sort of lightweight
The only time I was ever kicked I was 6 hours from completing the krav maga course. I just broke over from 6 to 7% I was a young noob that couldn't rehab. No education reduction either. 4 weeks down the drain. I rehab at 3% now.