Browser: Chrome
Scripts: DrN and tornstats - although I get "Wrong RFC" long after the page has loaded.
Occurrence: When returning to a tab opened previously, specifically on player profiles.
Only factor observed: Hospital timer counting down / play profile live status.
I've been getting Wrong Rfc check quite regularly the last week. "Android" Fire OS and Chrome. Usually immediately after landing. Several different pages. A refresh fixed it. Sorry I didn't really pay attention to which pages.
i got a few as well yesterday and the day before (in casino and gym). but a refresh just solved it.
passing on to be looked into.
Been getting them when hitting the "join a new race" button. androidfox
I just got the error moving from Events to Gym.
Same here...
I always get them once in a while, just randomly, but a refresh always fixes it
Is it standard for assigned staff not to reply? A simple "investigating" would suffice.
Not fixed, getting Wrong RFC on random pages now upon load (phone and PC). Should I create a new bug report every time or can this one be opened again? I still have no idea what was fixed, as the assigned technician never replied...
Mentions:
Missions: RFC Check Failed · Wrong RFC
issue is not fixed. still live happens from time to time on random pages. most recently on race way. happens on both mobile and desktop version.
browser edge windows 10. clear cache and all history both mobile and desktop.
ched will say I am doing things quickly but this is not the case. just taking it easy clicking round the city what ever takes my fancy and boom RFC fail
Not fixed, still happening...
still live issue not fixed.
https://gyazo.com/ad60b8dcdb3d70a4deb15d3ebcfe2116click on the race icon top left and I get rfc check fail.
again happened on mobile device. went to use the gym... RFC check fail.
Getting the wrong rfc when going to gym on mobile app
NOT FIXED
Happens when going to gym and racing on mobile and desktop, just happened going to the gym about a minute ago.
Still an issue, definitely not fixed. Its also spreading to different pages now including but not limited to gym, crimes, casino, raceway, and events.
Not fixed.
I get this bug both when i go to gym or crimes..