26 replies · 244 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
According to Booker T. Washington, if ones want to lift themselves up, they should lift the people who surround them.
Today I feel I was being bullied by Dude, Sharmid and Wamu on discord. They can constantly bully a person either asking to quit on discord or ask to zip my mouth . The worst thing is they will always point out ones weakness and they dont care how I feel. Yes I am ESL background but they are one of those people who will push people down if they can , in stead of lifting them up. Today they hurt my feelings as mush as they could and I wont talk to them anymore.
Discord isn't Torn, so no one cares, howeer the advice I will give is this - the internet is like life real life, in that if a place makes you feel uncomfortable, don't go there. There's other Discord servers you can go to.
The #meTOO campaign is dangerous; it encourages people to publicly accuse others of sexual assault without proof. Have a problem? Talk to the police. Don't go bitching about it on social media.
Do what I always do whenever I see bad words on the internet.
Absolutely nothing.
Because I'm an adult and understand that 12 year old's/40 year old basement dwelling nerds have yet to learn how to socialise/masterbate use the internet to vent their 'strange' anger...
You guys should stop being mean and making fun of her because she is ESL , she is awesome and she is learning very quickly , her English is good and I can understand her perfectly well,