Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Personal Feeling

Started by Tammymine [2099023] on in General Non-related.

26 replies · 244 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Tammymine [2099023]

Sorry this is not game related!!

According to Booker T. Washington, if ones want to lift themselves up, they should lift the people who surround them.

Today I feel I was being bullied by Dude, Sharmid and Wamu on discord. They can constantly bully a person either asking to quit on discord or ask to zip my mouth . The worst thing is they will always point out ones weakness and they dont care how I feel. Yes I am ESL background but they are one of those people who will push people down if they can , in stead of lifting them up. Today they hurt my feelings as mush as they could and I wont talk to them anymore.
DUDE [1028023]

Bruv wtf i didnt do shit

What is this about? Always treated you like my sister

And if anyone says something to you just come to me

Keep in mind she has asked me for my discord link 10 times now
notredamefire [2059684]

again, gonna repeat the 3 steps to avoid this:

1. logout your account

2. close the browser

3. delete system 32

and you'll be home free.
DAH [1959132]

if you really believe in what you said then all you need to do is just lift someone else with double the amount of what those people pushed you

but if you dont really believe then whack em right back. im sure the torn community are more than willing to help you with paying back those douches


DUDE [1028023]

Probably just attention seeknig on her part

She left my faction, then accused me of asknig her to leave my faction.. like why would i do that?

Left my server, then asked for the link again to the sever.. this happened like 10 times

Idk what she wants tbh
Wamu [2029854]

I'm not sure if you're doing this genuinely or out of a need for attention but you really are blowing it out of proportion. The logs exist I believe.
ZOMB13 [1795241]

Just avoid discord then, all the downers get together on it anyway so not worth going on unless you have a faction room or one with your mates.
SporkMonkey [2065017]

Discord isn't Torn, so no one cares, howeer the advice I will give is this - the internet is like life real life, in that if a place makes you feel uncomfortable, don't go there. There's other Discord servers you can go to.



That being said...



In before moved to General Non-Related.
2057528 [2057528]

The #meTOO campaign is dangerous; it encourages people to publicly accuse others of sexual assault without proof. Have a problem? Talk to the police. Don't go bitching about it on social media.
manic [1554958]

Do what I always do whenever I see bad words on the internet.

Absolutely nothing.

Because I'm an adult and understand that 12 year old's/40 year old basement dwelling nerds have yet to learn how to socialise/masterbate use the internet to vent their 'strange' anger...