Yeah I immediately thought of this too
........
Started by CrypticBruh [2105262] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Yeah I immediately thought of this too
it is also sad to know you do not know maths :(
0*2=0 dumbnass
Obscene Content
Pornographic, sexually explicit or graphically violent material generally deemed unsuitable for minors in imagery or depicted in text.
then their parents would have blocked it
sad about your spelling skills as well :(
if i was that bad they wouldnt be skills
Kids shouldn't even be playing this game of assassination and murder
Porn should be the last concern
its pg13 in global chat, no need to break the rules.
oh yea i wasnt the onlyone to postlink i posted one after like 3 others were posted
^^^^Exactly.^^^^
Including my own son.
The idea of my son being introduced to pornography because he chose tom play an online game makes me extremely angry.
So from my perspective there is nothing funny about what you did.
In fact it is thoughtless, offensive and reprehensible and I don't like you.
NT
You're an idiot.
clap, clap, clap.
PG13
PT takes any trash eh?
Lol @ these guys crying about warnings when the punishment for posting porn links was worse under Clansy
Verbal warning
2015-08-22 - 12:17:01 AM
This is a verbal warning.Do not post porn links anywhere in this game. Posting them in the chat boxes is not allowed and you have received a permanent chat ban.Here is a link to the ruleshttp://www.torn.com/wiki/Chat_Boxeshttp://www.torn.com/wiki/Game_Rules- Torn City Staff
The "offices of the law," aka the moderators, always, and I mean always, leave me satisfied.
The best part about this is you think your 12 year old son doesn't watch porn
Best part? You think its funny to expose young men who have 0 understanding of what it means to have a real relationship to all the intimacies of erotic sex? I don't think thats funny. I think its an epidemic. And society wonders why we have a #metoo movement.
Regardless of my personal opinion on porn, you posting links to porn is very immature and out of line. You should have been chat banned on the spot. Good thing I'm not staff lol
Dude just equated click baiting pornography to clicking crime buttons on torn. I'm baffled.