Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

........

Started by CrypticBruh [2105262] on in Graveyard.

59 replies · 724 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

2106105 [2106105]

Obscene Content


Pornographic, sexually explicit or graphically violent material generally deemed unsuitable for minors in imagery or depicted in text.
DUDE [1028023]

Kids shouldn't even be playing this game of assassination and murder

Porn should be the last concern
NikolaTesla [1631174]

^^^^Exactly.^^^^

Including my own son.

The idea of my son being introduced to pornography because he chose tom play an online game makes me extremely angry.



So from my perspective there is nothing funny about what you did.

In fact it is thoughtless, offensive and reprehensible and I don't like you.

NT
Sky [380980] Committee Committee

Best part? You think its funny to expose young men who have 0 understanding of what it means to have a real relationship to all the intimacies of erotic sex? I don't think thats funny. I think its an epidemic. And society wonders why we have a #metoo movement.

Regardless of my personal opinion on porn, you posting links to porn is very immature and out of line. You should have been chat banned on the spot. Good thing I'm not staff lol

Dude just equated click baiting pornography to clicking crime buttons on torn. I'm baffled.