Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Welcome!

Started by Lady_Olivia [2108891] on in General Discussion.

24 replies · 409 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Lady_Olivia [2108891]

Hello everyone!



Just started here and wanted to say hello!



I am looking to assist people where I can so I can gain a better and good understanding of this game. I like what I have seen so far, and am looking forward to a long and successful life in Torn City!

Please let me know if I may be of service to you!
Hamr [2027992]

I don't usually upvote Dude, but man's got a point. These be dangerous pages.

Try joining a faction, it's the core of the game, imo :P I'm too slow xE
AshleyT [1432316]

Yeah the people in the forums and global chat can be really obnoxious at times, but if you can handle it, then fine.

Just avoid anyone throwing around bounties like the plague because some people are just extra toxic.
Viracocha [1772040]

Be yourself, play the way you want. Find your Torn comfort zone. Ignore the toxicity. Bounties are simply training tools.

Most of all, don't get suckered in by the 3 or 4 Forum/Global attention whores. They've already revealed themselves. At least 2 of them jumped on your thread.
2049144 [2049144]

Who do you pay to keep upvoting your lame posts? Youre like a mindless robot on these forums doing anything for that precious karma, go find a purpose in your life bro.
Martin-Schafer [1703821]

if only all newbies were like this

I like this guy doesn't beg for money items or try to scam you or get you to " donate "

but truly wants to better their player
ToxicMonkeyMZC [712861]

Seems he's written it as he would say it with pauses. It passes grammatically in that sense as if it was prose.

Otherwise the commas are completely superfluous.
Accurate [1758158]

Take note trolls. This is how to introduce yourself.

Welcome Olivia. If you need any help just ask and I'll assist if I can. The tutorial forum has some excellent resources to get you started. Focus oon m training stats and making money because those are the two most important aspects to doing well in this city.

Also don't take the forums or chat rooms too seriously. Make friends through factions and maybe the games forum.