Hello everyone!
Just started here and wanted to say hello!
I am looking to assist people where I can so I can gain a better and good understanding of this game. I like what I have seen so far, and am looking forward to a long and successful life in Torn City!
Please let me know if I may be of service to you!
Welcome and enjoy the game
Stay away from the forums
I don't usually upvote Dude, but man's got a point. These be dangerous pages.
Try joining a faction, it's the core of the game, imo :P I'm too slow xE
Hi! Welcome to torn city, the most ****ed up place ever!
In all seriousness, if you need ANY help, you can ask away
in the Q&A forums.
it's funny to see you gradually get more and more desperate for karma
Peace
He's trying to get 9999 karma for the Unknown Gym ;-)
Just beware, Torn forums are like the Wild West, but way under-medicated.
Enjoy your stay.
Yeah the people in the forums and global chat can be really obnoxious at times, but if you can handle it, then fine.
Just avoid anyone throwing around bounties like the plague because some people are just extra toxic.
Be yourself, play the way you want. Find your Torn comfort zone. Ignore the toxicity. Bounties are simply training tools.
Most of all, don't get suckered in by the 3 or 4 Forum/Global attention whores. They've already revealed themselves. At least 2 of them jumped on your thread.
I would recommend avoiding everyone that posts on this thread...
Unless they give you a free PI :)
I recommend avoiding general discussion and anything off topic on the forums.
And, "BEWARE" of the grammar Nazis. Also, be cautious if you do post anything. You might get accused of being a troll.
Did you just welcome yourself...?
Mentions:
Baldr's Basic Advice · Kayla's New Player Starter Guide/FAQ
Pretty sure you didn't need those commas.
Just sayin'...
Who do you pay to keep upvoting your lame posts? Youre like a mindless robot on these forums doing anything for that precious karma, go find a purpose in your life bro.
if only all newbies were like this
I like this guy doesn't beg for money items or try to scam you or get you to " donate "
but truly wants to better their player
Lol. Right!.....
Seems he's written it as he would say it with pauses. It passes grammatically in that sense as if it was prose.
Otherwise the commas are completely superfluous.
Take note trolls. This is how to introduce yourself.
Welcome Olivia. If you need any help just ask and I'll assist if I can. The tutorial forum has some excellent resources to get you started. Focus oon m training stats and making money because those are the two most important aspects to doing well in this city.
Also don't take the forums or chat rooms too seriously. Make friends through factions and maybe the games forum.