Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

10000 RACES

Started by the_gunners2004 [88656] on in Achievements.

17 replies · 296 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
64
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

Holy crap.. You must have been bored... I could not imagine spending that much time on racing, it's just so dull... congrats though OP, I'm thoroughly impressed R+
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

holy ****, this is amazing :O

You should buy and upgrade all available class A cars. I am surprised that you have just 2 maxed out class A cars and haven't specialized track specific cars yet.
Hopslam [795412]

What I wanna know... why the heck Ched added the cents decimal to the car worth detail?

gotta be like the only place in the entire game where the $ figure has cents displayed...?

but yeah, dayamn, 10000 races is top notch!
ArttiIsGod [1954421] Wiki Contributor

Well newspaper is 50 cents, so every second time you reread sugarvalves articles you will be deducted 1 torn dollar and it will go into reporters pocket. #halfdollarnewspaper
the_gunners2004 [88656]

Thanks everyone for the support and cheers :)

I wonder if there is a way to put multiple quotes and reply one by one.

@Bug - Holy crap.. You must have been bored... I could not imagine spending that much time on racing, it's just so dull... congrats though OP, I'm thoroughly impressed R+
  • Thanks, mate. I just couldn't bear to watch my car go idle, lol. Indeed it's a little boring until Ched decides to add some sparks to racing. Maybe there should be a special car, just like how some special properties in auction.
@Destroys - You could use your points to purchase the last two upgrades for your Ford GT40! :P
  • Oh, i must have overlooked it, lol. Getting involved in too many car crashes. There should be an award for this, right? :)
@Dude - Lewis Hamilton himself
  • Thanks, dude. I guess I'm still Raikkonen at the moment, lol.
@Sarah01 - Well done! :D
  • Thanks a lot. Appreciate it.
@Mudbottom - Wow, hella lot of left turns. Would be curious if this is all Torn high.
  • Thank you. Would love to see if Ched presented an award for that. :)
@_abaddon - just upgrade some more cars with those points. R+ for that insane race amount with one car
  • Thx for the R+. Maybe I'll try to customize the Ford GT to achieve track record. Still haven't found the right car setting yet. :)
@Trump - Lol.. so many won XD:)
  • Well, Sir. Still can't beat you. You won the election. :D
@CloudJumper - holy ****, this is amazing :O You should buy and upgrade all available class A cars. I am surprised that you have just 2 maxed out class A cars and haven't specialized track specific cars yet.
  • Thanks a lot, mate, appreciate it. Once I enlist some cars, I can't remove it yet right. I really hope to put my name in at least one of the track records.
@HopSlam - What I wanna know... why the heck Ched added the cents decimal to the car worth detail? gotta be like the only place in the entire game where the $ figure has cents displayed...? but yeah, dayamn, 10000 races is top notch!
  • lol, I just noticed that. We need to summon Ched for some explanation. :D
@ArttiIsGod - Well newspaper is 50 cents, so every second time you reread sugarvalves articles you will be deducted 1 torn dollar and it will go into reporters pocket. #halfdollarnewspaper
  • wow, are you saying that we always need to pay for reading newspaper? There should be cents decimal to our money then, lol
Reagan [1496632]

Very nice. 10k races with just one car is impressive. Out of curiosity I tallied all races across my fleet and only cam to a little more than 8,600 races.

Looks like it is time to start branching out and upgrading other cars.