20 replies · 147 views · thread synced · 12 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
SlitherGreen[2110300]
· 7 likes · Give a man a gun and hell rob a bank, Give a man a bank and hell rob the world.
Jim-Gyp[1924816]
· 7 likes · bogie: "Hey, I bet you're still a virgin." DUDE: "Yeah, I was a virgin until last night ." bogie: "As if." DUDE: "Yeah, just ask your sister." bogie: "I don't have a sister." DUDE: "You will in about nine months."
SlitherGreen[2110300]
· 5 likes · A little girl walks into a pet shop A little girl walks into a pet shop and asks in the sweetest little lisp, Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep wittle wabbits? The shopkeeper bends down to her level, smiling, Do …
A little girl walks into a pet shop and asks in the sweetest little lisp, Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep wittle wabbits?
The shopkeeper bends down to her level, smiling, Do you want a wittle white wabby or a soft and fuwwy bwack wabby, or maybe one like that cute wittle bwown wabby over there?
The little girl leans forward and whispers, I dont fink my pyfon really giveths a thit.
bogie: "Hey, I bet you're still a virgin." DUDE: "Yeah, I was a virgin until last night ." bogie: "As if." DUDE: "Yeah, just ask your sister." bogie: "I don't have a sister." DUDE: "You will in about nine months."