Racing Bug
Started by Leak [1879410] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 44 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- RatedR [72498]
· 2 likes ·
i am guess that there are decimals that are not displayed causing you to come in 3rd. passing to aurel to confirm if i am wrong.
Mentioned in this thread
LDP [1580562] ×1
I'm on mobile, It's so hard to create a thread. as you can see, I was cheated by the organizer of the race. this made me sad X(
i am guess that there are decimals that are not displayed causing you to come in 3rd. passing to aurel to confirm if i am wrong.
How the hell are you managing to synchronize with others? :D
No idea of what happened. 2 racing points lost
Posting the same issue that happened to me per request of LDP [1580562] here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=treads&f=19&t=16046606&b=0&a=0
I just came in 1st place in a race on the Underdog track, but the event I received said I came in 2nd and got 2 racing points. The event should have said 1st place with 3 racing points. Screenshots below...
Race (1st place):
[image: prntscr.com]http://prntscr.com/joldcq
Event (Shows 2nd place):
http://prntscr.com/joldzz
Mentions: LDP [1580562] · Incorrect race placing
Just want to remind, that event is always correct. In this case list have a wrong ordering.