Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing Bug

Started by Leak [1879410] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 125 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
44 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

LDP [1580562] ×1

Leak [1879410]

I'm on mobile, It's so hard to create a thread. as you can see, I was cheated by the organizer of the race. this made me sad X(
RatedR [72498]

i am guess that there are decimals that are not displayed causing you to come in 3rd. passing to aurel to confirm if i am wrong.
LordRedhawke [2008038]

Posting the same issue that happened to me per request of LDP [1580562] here: 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=treads&f=19&t=16046606&b=0&a=0



I just came in 1st place in a race on the Underdog track, but the event I received said I came in 2nd and got 2 racing points. The event should have said 1st place with 3 racing points. Screenshots below...

Race (1st place):

[image: prntscr.com]http://prntscr.com/joldcq

Event (Shows 2nd place):

http://prntscr.com/joldzz

Mentions: LDP [1580562] · Incorrect race placing