And yet another member of The Redeem Team will be in fed in another 40 hours. However, this time we cannot blame the staffs as she is self fedding.
Good bye Kelly0 thanks for all the great times
My ex wife, Killahj's ex wife, Our beloved
Redeem Team's sweetheart ,KellyO
ITS HARD TO FORGET SOMEONE WHO GAVE YOU SO MUCH TO REMEMBER
Didn't like the bounties
So the clean up women is leaving
Gone and forgotten
Rest assured, your bounties had nothing to do with this decision
Damnnn. After breaking up with you she married your friend. Nice
I hope some day we'll sit down together and laugh with each other about these days, good bye beloved one, good luck for the future it has been good and funny, will miss you roasting lane
theres a name for her type of female
Don't tell me, shes dying to :)
Beefing with a female who is quitting now?
Shows the type of man you are
Like usual, shes the one that came at me, if she had not of done that I wouldn't be here cheering now.
One less wet dream team... start looking for another clean up women boys. Those sheets will need changing again today
Anyway if you are done ranting
And now it don't feel like the world's on my shoulders
Everyone's leanin' on me
'Cause my kelly knows that her daddy's a soldier
Nothin' can take her from me
no ranting its joyous typing
Goodbye who?
The wet dream team groupie
Good to know that only happiness you feel is when a female player quits the game
No I was this happy when killer got fed sharp got fed m16 got fed . I will be happy when you get fed to.
I will be even happier when Ched takes out the rest of the trash
Err is this the wet dream or wheelchair group I lost track of the names people give to trolls.
I have a great idea, use the feking script to block people and/or not give oxygen to them by way of not replying endlessly to shit threads. You can say I just want to fek with them but in the end its just adding to the crap that you all complain about.
There are tabs to do things in threads and most people should ignore them...
Great idea you pass me the mobile link
Yeah then I can finally get rid of sharkeyfraud from my life
Good riddance