I present to you, the Psychedelic Inkworks!
I'll be willing to work with you for any usernames, company designs, faction graphics, anything you may desire in my style of art!
If I owe you any art, please let me know!
All standard ink pieces will have a flat rate of 25 mil.
Due to constraints of time and budget, I will no longer be offering 3d renders at this time. My apologies!
Trip retains the right to refuse a request should it be ridiculous. I am by no means a professional artist, and I am sub-par at best with Photoshop/After Effects/Illustrator/Blender - But I'd like to say I'm pretty dang OK with liquid ink ballpoint calligraphy.
Simple & Still Ink | Advanced & Stylized Ink |
|---|
Ink In Motion | |
|---|
[image: i.imgur.com]
Mentions:
ChatGPT [1762864]
· DontWantAnyJob [2110818]
· DrunkPunk [2001661]
· KingLouisCLXXII [2070312]
· Pachico [2066685]
· Soph-Cunningham [2115907]
· SporkMonkey [2065017]
· [Open] Offering Raw Psychedelic Calligraphy · Psychedelic Inkworks · What is your name and how did you get it?
these should sell like hotcakes at 5 mill
Here's hoping! Since you're the first poster here, would you care for a freebie? :)
a signature would be amazing - thanks :D
just - "Wedge Antilles - Worth the Bounty" - would make my day!
:D
how about something with "I'm back"
btw adding words or punctuation to spice it up is a-ok ( 'u')b
Sure thing! I'll be drawing it up first thing tomorrow morning, it's too close to the end of my work day to begin a new piece now :). Once it's up, I'll post it here/reply so that you see it! :)
Copy that, Gold Leader! :)
I'll do a signature. My name shouldn't be the focus, but on it. You can look at my profile for examples of what I mean. Artists choice, I'll give ya 5 mil no complaints. I Enjoy your style. If you're the type that feels they need some input from the client then "Chain Reaction" should be the focus but I won't complain if you choose to go with something else.
awesome work...well worth the money people!!!
[image: i.imgur.com]The raw file - Would you like me to cut out / make it a transparent image like the examples? :)
wow! that looks amazing - thank-you!
i removed the background - thank-you so much! :D
You're very welcome!
I am the egg man caligraphised please!!ððððð
Thought of one, my favorite quote from a game. "Behold the infinite malignity of the stars!"
[image: i.imgur.com]Drop a tab
Glow & Crack
It's Inked Art
Torn City,
Name's Trip
I'm back!
You're top of my list for tomorrow! My hand is almost falling off right now :).
I have a couple of ideas for yours, I'll meditate on it tonight and hopefully come up with something awesome :)
ahh, the dreaded sore hand after a long period of not writing. worst part of going back to school after summer break i always forgot.
oh, actually just had another idea. how about "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" :D
Heya! So I did a first version of yours, but compared to others in your profile, I feel the focus on your name is still far too heavy. I also feel like it wasn't my best work, so would you like me to do a second one at no extra charge?
Edit: Cut and used as part of a design though, it might look really good.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I'll take it! Appreciate it. I'll have to get you your money when I return from flying.
Ahh, brilliant! If you would ever like me to re-do it, I'll give ya one freebie (to be used whenever, no expiry date). :)