Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Psychedelic Inkworks

Started by Triplicant [2037705] on in Graphics.

301 replies · 3.06k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 302 / 302 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
302
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
87 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

ChatGPT [1762864] ×2 Hinotori [1996403] ×2 DrunkPunk [2001661] ×2 SporkMonkey [2065017] ×2 Pachico [2066685] ×2 KingLouisCLXXII [2070312] ×2 DontWantAnyJob [2110818] ×2 Soph-Cunningham [2115907] ×2 2106105 [2106105] ×1

Triplicant [2037705]

I present to you, the Psychedelic Inkworks!



I'll be willing to work with you for any usernames, company designs, faction graphics, anything you may desire in my style of art!

Waiting List:

Name

Link To Request

DrunkPunk [2001661]

Page 9, End

SporkMonkey [2065017]

Page 11, Start

Pachico [2066685]

Page 12, Mid

NameiPhoneX [2110818]

Page 12, Mid

KingLouisCLXXII [2070312]

Page 12, End

Lewri [1762864]

Page 13, Start

C-V [2115907]

Page 15, Mid

.

.

.

.

.

.

 


If I owe you any art, please let me know! 


All standard ink pieces will have a flat rate of 25 mil.

Due to constraints of time and budget, I will no longer be offering 3d renders at this time. My apologies!

Trip retains the right to refuse a request should it be ridiculous. I am by no means a professional artist, and I am sub-par at best with Photoshop/After Effects/Illustrator/Blender - But I'd like to say I'm pretty dang OK with liquid ink ballpoint calligraphy.

Examples

Simple & Still Ink

Advanced & Stylized Ink

Ink In Motion

Ink Et  Alibi


[image: i.imgur.com]




Mentions: ChatGPT [1762864] · DontWantAnyJob [2110818] · DrunkPunk [2001661] · KingLouisCLXXII [2070312] · Pachico [2066685] · Soph-Cunningham [2115907] · SporkMonkey [2065017] · [Open] Offering Raw Psychedelic Calligraphy · Psychedelic Inkworks · What is your name and how did you get it?

Triplicant [2037705]

Sure thing! I'll be drawing it up first thing tomorrow morning, it's too close to the end of my work day to begin a new piece now :). Once it's up, I'll post it here/reply so that you see it! :)
VinnyCarwash [1982831]

I'll do a signature. My name shouldn't be the focus, but on it. You can look at my profile for examples of what I mean. Artists choice, I'll give ya 5 mil no complaints. I Enjoy your style. If you're the type that feels they need some input from the client then "Chain Reaction" should be the focus but I won't complain if you choose to go with something else.
Triplicant [2037705]

You're top of my list for tomorrow! My hand is almost falling off right now :).

I have a couple of ideas for yours, I'll meditate on it tonight and hopefully come up with something awesome :)
Muckamuck [1884573]

ahh, the dreaded sore hand after a long period of not writing. worst part of going back to school after summer break i always forgot.

oh, actually just had another idea. how about "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" :D
Triplicant [2037705]

Heya! So I did a first version of yours, but compared to others in your profile, I feel the focus on your name is still far too heavy. I also feel like it wasn't my best work, so would you like me to do a second one at no extra charge?

Edit: Cut and used as part of a design though, it might look really good.

[image: i.imgur.com]