What do you do during the day with the Easter event?
Click from page to page? Sit on one page and wait for something to pop up?
Personally, Id just play the game normally, like its not even happening, and when you see an egg, click on it.
During the Easter event I used to keep my eyes peeled and kept scanning across the page like the terminator but now we have Doctorn and I just look around a bit.
No speed clicking or you'll most likely miss an egg.
I click and then shout at the screen when I miss one.
But enough of when me trying to buy an elusive sale/'never in stock' item from Argos's web site...
I seem to remember the Chedster saying DrN will greatly reduce the chances of finding eggs
The usual style of play. Just not rush to click.
Doesn't seem that way... I am using it and should have 3 by now considering the first one the page died when i was trying to claim it.
And 3 is about as much as i've seen around... So i would say it makes no difference.
As for the style, i'm pretty much doing the same, don't have any strategy...
I open my fridge and take an egg out of the container before smashing it on my forehead... I then rush to the laptop without cleaning it up and hope that my good luck ritual works
I've found one egg so far, the results speak for itself
I've been trying to go to pages and places I normally don't go to and carefully look around... to be honest, I'm not sure if that has helped all too much. It would really suck if this behavior actually works against you. [:disappointed:]
I play the same as normal, except I spend a sec longer on each page just so an egg doesn't load in as I'm already leaving the page. I don't think visiting as many pages as possible will actually result in more eggs.
i don't bother. done it years ago....., got the merit, no point in doing it again.
Do you even lift?
oh yeah? and i already got 2
actually there is point if you exchange set
Mentions:
Easter Eggs Competition
Just play your normal game but SLOWER.
Top tip: if you start to click away from a page and *then* see an egg do not let go of the click - just drag your mouse/finger away from what you are clicking and only then let go. You will stay on the same page (hopefully) leaving you free to grab your lil eggie.
Im sure I heard about DrN and TornStats through fairly official channels, but maybe Im wrong.
My DrN (and TornStats) seems to be down at the moment anyway, wonder how much the API was impacted by the DDoS
EDIT - fixed a typo
The egg finder doesn't use the API so it should still work if you are using it