Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Double/Triple click

Started by Guardiangirl [1480903] on in Bugs & Issues.

19 replies · 217 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
18
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

Guardiangirl [1480903]

Hello,



I have been experiencing troubles with double or even triple clicks the whole day. A few minutes ago I tried to sell 3 Donator Packs to the Pawn Shop, and six were sold instead. I would like three of them back at their going rates (so minus $76,350,000).



Thank you.
RatedR [72498]

i can't say that i experienced this double/triple clicking. what browser, os and platform did this happen on? do you have any addons/scripts active?
Guardiangirl [1480903]

At this moment I am using a personal computer with Windows 7. I also do not know if it is related, but have a bug where question marks will not show up in the chat rooms.



Edit: The question marks will not show up when I am the one who is sending them, they will show up in the box while writing the message, but they will not be sent. When others do, they show up as intended.
RatedR [72498]

the question mark issue is known and looked into.



have you cleared your cache and temp files to see if the issue persists?
Guardiangirl [1480903]

I just click once, and it happens twice or even three times. Sometimes I even get a red text saying something like I need to wait two seconds per click.
Grif [882958]

i had this as well, it is mainly an issue with the lag from the ddos recovery, the button would be clicked but wouldnt do anything, then if you clicked it again, it would have done it twice simply because of the lag, i'd guess once the lag, and systems had fully been recovered it would stop being an issue