Hello,
I have been experiencing troubles with double or even triple clicks the whole day. A few minutes ago I tried to sell 3 Donator Packs to the Pawn Shop, and six were sold instead. I would like three of them back at their going rates (so minus $76,350,000).
Thank you.
This sounds similar to the issues I was having in this thread:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16039764&b=0&a=0
i can't say that i experienced this double/triple clicking. what browser, os and platform did this happen on? do you have any addons/scripts active?
Hello,
I am using google chrome, not using any addons/scripts or anything, only the basic browser.
and this is on a phone, laptop, desktop? what os are you using?
At this moment I am using a personal computer with Windows 7. I also do not know if it is related, but have a bug where question marks will not show up in the chat rooms.
Edit: The question marks will not show up when I am the one who is sending them, they will show up in the box while writing the message, but they will not be sent. When others do, they show up as intended.
the question mark issue is known and looked into.
have you cleared your cache and temp files to see if the issue persists?
Just done it. I am afraid that both of the issues persist.
passing on to be looked into.
Thank you.
Update: Just installed the official extension, seems that the issues are still there.
I'm not sure I follow exactly. You click twice, and it happens twice?
I just click once, and it happens twice or even three times. Sometimes I even get a red text saying something like I need to wait two seconds per click.
i had this as well, it is mainly an issue with the lag from the ddos recovery, the button would be clicked but wouldnt do anything, then if you clicked it again, it would have done it twice simply because of the lag, i'd guess once the lag, and systems had fully been recovered it would stop being an issue
Is this still happening, could be resolved now.
I will check the double/triple check as soon as posible, but the question mark problem persists.
Confirmed. The multiple click bug also persists.
Can anyone else still replicate this as of 02:00 TCT this morning?
no update provided,
closed.