Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Points missing

Started by Chryso [2085164] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

A-A [1183787] ×2 Salsaman [928406] ×1 Chryso [2085164] ×1

Chryso [2085164]

I tried buying 500 points @ 52,000 each for 26mil and my money is gone but I didn't gain any points. I've searched everywhere if I maybe just misplaced the money or put it in a bookie, but it is no where to be found.
RatedR [72498]

07/04/18 1:15:55 [2085164] Chryso [] Chryso was given 0 Point for $0 from .

970378585 2085164 2018-04-07 01:15:55 1 26,000,500 500 -26,000,000 /pmarket.php?rfcv=1789068252




confirmed, passing to ched.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
07/04/18
1:15:55 AM
A-A bought 500 of your points that were on the market for $26,000,000.
07-04-2018 01:15:55Salsaman [928406] sold 500x points to Chryso [2085164] on the points market at $52,000 each for a total of $26,000,000
07-04-2018 01:15:55Salsaman [928406] sold 500x points to A-A [1183787] on the points market at $52,000 each for a total of $26,000,000
07-04-2018 01:14:46Salsaman [928406] added 500x points to the points market at $52,000 each for a total of $26,000,000
Looks like someone else actually bought them from that seller on the same second. Strange because such a thing shouldn't have been possible. This was after the outage so I don't think was related. I'll credit you a check for 26m.

I will pass this to Pavel, who can maybe check and pass to Viktor.

Mentions: A-A [1183787] · Chryso [2085164] · Salsaman [928406]