I tried buying 500 points @ 52,000 each for 26mil and my money is gone but I didn't gain any points. I've searched everywhere if I maybe just misplaced the money or put it in a bookie, but it is no where to be found.
Points missing
Started by Chryso [2085164] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Xepa4ep [1720900] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Fixed, will be with next LIVE
Mentioned in this thread
I tried buying 500 points @ 52,000 each for 26mil and my money is gone but I didn't gain any points. I've searched everywhere if I maybe just misplaced the money or put it in a bookie, but it is no where to be found.
07/04/18 1:15:55 [2085164] Chryso [] Chryso was given 0 Point for $0 from .
970378585 2085164 2018-04-07 01:15:55 1 26,000,500 500 -26,000,000 /pmarket.php?rfcv=1789068252
confirmed, passing to ched.
| 07/04/18 1:15:55 AM | A-A bought 500 of your points that were on the market for $26,000,000. |
| 07-04-2018 01:15:55 | Salsaman [928406] sold 500x points to Chryso [2085164] on the points market at $52,000 each for a total of $26,000,000 |
| 07-04-2018 01:15:55 | Salsaman [928406] sold 500x points to A-A [1183787] on the points market at $52,000 each for a total of $26,000,000 |
| 07-04-2018 01:14:46 | Salsaman [928406] added 500x points to the points market at $52,000 each for a total of $26,000,000 |
I will pass this to Pavel, who can maybe check and pass to Viktor.
Mentions: A-A [1183787] · Chryso [2085164] · Salsaman [928406]
Fixed, will be with next LIVE