So for the past 2 days I haven't had one single egg show up, now ive got people in my faction who are on their 7th egg so how can spawn rates be so much different between players?
First day I found 3, 2 while traveling and 1 in torn, 2 of the 3 were the same colour anyway.
My question is why is it always the stronger/more wealtier players always getting the good loot handed to them and is why are spawn rates so different between players?
Yet someone like me who's really into torn but spent a few years away and are now paying for it in many different way gets shit on?
It's all random, and you need to have a good eye; because some may be hiding in front of other images.
I mean I've only played on my phone for the better part for the last 2 years but even last year it wasn't this bad got atleast 1 per day
Go to the church and waste your E on praying.
Ih I find nothing when I play on my phone. I think that may have something to do with it, but that's all theory....a game theory! dun dun =gets sniped=
Would rather hit the dump to be honest
Surely it shouldn't? I mean imiges would be smaller of course but it' all run from the same server isn' it? And when using my phone I use desktop version so I should be able to find them just as easy really
good idea xD
I mean i just recently found my 4th today, and i know people who only have 1 or 2 and people who have 7 so i mean i think its just activity in general not in one go.
I saw a level 2 first day player with 4 eggs found on their profile page. So, not really exclusive to strength and wealth. If we all got the same it wouldn't be quite as "random" ;)
Yes since writing I have found 1 or 2 days old players with a few eggs,
However the "random" should be referring to when they're dropped not the amount that's dropped, I know a few people will obviously miss a couple eggs and that will reduce their total (compared to those who do manage to collect every egg that spans for them) but for the most part i think everyone should have the same "chance" of finding an egg.
At the moment I don' have very much work and when I do it's weekends so during the week I've generally always got torn running, so my activity isn't too bad, but I've found those who I know have 7 or even 8 eggs but are online less
found 3 today but they all gave me the 502 error
I'm quite active and only found 4 yet, so I guess it's a bit random.
I don't use any scripts though...
Me either as I use my phone to play torn, and I'm now thinking it may have a bit to do with it
idk, I never use any mobile devices to logon myself, however a decent computer with a large screen would make eggs easier to spot for sure imo