Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Egg spawns

Started by Kamikaze-Butler [1628373] on in General Discussion.

15 replies · 274 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Kamikaze-Butler [1628373]

So for the past 2 days I haven't had one single egg show up, now ive got people in my faction who are on their 7th egg so how can spawn rates be so much different between players?

First day I found 3, 2 while traveling and 1 in torn, 2 of the 3 were the same colour anyway.

My question is why is it always the stronger/more wealtier players always getting the good loot handed to them and is why are spawn rates so different between players?

Yet someone like me who's really into torn but spent a few years away and are now paying for it in many different way gets shit on?


D3LIRIUM [1666331]

Ih I find nothing when I play on my phone. I think that may have something to do with it, but that's all theory....a game theory! dun dun =gets sniped=
Kamikaze-Butler [1628373]

Surely it shouldn't? I mean imiges would be smaller of course but it' all run from the same server isn' it? And when using my phone I use desktop version so I should be able to find them just as easy really
Hopebones5 [1969176]

I mean i just recently found my 4th today, and i know people who only have 1 or 2 and people who have 7 so i mean i think its just activity in general not in one go.
Yorks [1868081]

I saw a level 2 first day player with 4 eggs found on their profile page. So, not really exclusive to strength and wealth. If we all got the same it wouldn't be quite as "random" ;)
Kamikaze-Butler [1628373]

Yes since writing I have found 1 or 2 days old players with a few eggs,

However the "random" should be referring to when they're dropped not the amount that's dropped, I know a few people will obviously miss a couple eggs and that will reduce their total (compared to those who do manage to collect every egg that spans for them) but for the most part i think everyone should have the same "chance" of finding an egg.


Kamikaze-Butler [1628373]

At the moment I don' have very much work and when I do it's weekends so during the week I've generally always got torn running, so my activity isn't too bad, but I've found those who I know have 7 or even 8 eggs but are online less
Tyrion [1967379]

idk, I never use any mobile devices to logon myself, however a decent computer with a large screen would make eggs easier to spot for sure imo