The eggs, the eggs, the eggs keep throwing themselves at me. Oh the eggsanity. When will this end.
Finding Eggs!!!!
Started by Nihar [1152433] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
The eggs, the eggs, the eggs keep throwing themselves at me. Oh the eggsanity. When will this end.
The more active you are, and looking hard and close ,the more you will find......it's that simple. Don't depend on scripts to find them, you will miss alot of eggs....i missed 3. Also i heard donating all your vault money to the church will increase your egg spawn rate by 666%...but don't quote me on that !
Actually I don't think so. I was on for 5 hours straight today and only got 1 egg. I clicked on numerous pages of forums, peoples pages, regular pages, and still only got 1.
So my question is, are the drop down boxes, chat boxes, if on mobile arrows where people's information is, weapon information, are they included in the same page, or are they considered being refreshed
Just because you are active doesn't mean that you are guaranteed to get a ton of eggs. Im on minimum 8 hours a day, and seem to only get about 1-2 a day.
Me too, but the some of players i know that were not on most of the day didn't find an egg at all. Being active does not increase spawn rate, i meant, it increases your chance of finding the ones that do...:)
I think my words were misunderstood there, and I was missing a word.
I mean that even if you are on 12 hours doesn't mean that you will get anything.
It's just random.
I am active whole day like 16-18 hours a day and keep clicking here and there every 5-10 mins nothing comes up so easy.
Have you tried praying to RNGesus for better luck with future egg spawns?
Just pay attention on every page and theyll come!!!
Like a friggn Mexican wave looking for eggs. 1st day started off the wave found 4 or 5 eggs. Now found nothing in between so im sitting here waiting for that wave to come bk around.
That damned white egg has become the bane of my existence, like Moby Dick ... plunging through the waters of Torn, and me, Ahab, following with my harpoon-clicker.