Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

oldie

Started by S_iL3NT [521205] on in General Discussion.

25 replies · 336 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

ZIP [685661]

Well I'll let you know right off the back,



Dude Dude is the king of all the forums, I'm the king of Global chat and TheLuvLillypink and I are getting ready to announce our engagement IRL.

Also Champion is the original Owner/Leader of SA, He owns the real Subversive Alliance and owns A gold AK.

Other then that, same old Torn.



edit: Lilly has publicly embarrassed me, our engagement is off.




Punch_DrunK [573947]

I cant believe no one has showed you the quacking script to block the idiots in forums and chats yet. Would be a healthy place to start. If you block about 5 people the forums are 99% better.



Edit: Welcome back!


Dagrims [2007550]

Technically, it's actually only been a day since you've returned.

As a new-ish player, I like to see old-timers return to the game. Makes me think ahead eight years from now, when I return from a six year absence.