welcome back. torn has been reduced from a city to a place far worse than hell.
oldie
Started by S_iL3NT [521205] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
welcome back. torn has been reduced from a city to a place far worse than hell.
Well I'll let you know right off the back,
Dude Dude is the king of all the forums, I'm the king of Global chat and
Also Champion is the original Owner/Leader of SA, He owns the real Subversive Alliance and owns A gold AK.
Other then that, same old Torn.
edit: Lilly has publicly embarrassed me, our engagement is off.
Amen brother
Nothing more to add here
Aww, don't worry, I'll make it up to you x
I cant believe no one has showed you the quacking script to block the idiots in forums and chats yet. Would be a healthy place to start. If you block about 5 people the forums are 99% better.
Edit: Welcome back!
Technically, it's actually only been a day since you've returned.
As a new-ish player, I like to see old-timers return to the game. Makes me think ahead eight years from now, when I return from a six year absence.