I have not seen a single egg for over a day and a half, despite having a reasonable spawn rate beforehand. Is this just how the egg comp works, despite trawling through many many pages every day?
Have egg spawns stopped?
Started by Hamr [2027992] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 57
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 67 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Hopslam [795412]
· 7 likes ·
yes, this happens every year Welcome to Torn Easter Eggs and the fun therein as you eggs found total increases, your spawn rate decreases Cheers! - Kayla [2031661]
· 6 likes ·
You're just unlucky. They haven't stopped spawning. You're already on 9 eggs and that's assuming you saw every one which spawned and didn't miss any which is pretty good as it is. - Bug [1455582] Committee
· 3 likes ·
Nevermind, about 30 seconds after posting this I found an egg, maybe there is truth to the myth about egg threads! :o
I have not seen a single egg for over a day and a half, despite having a reasonable spawn rate beforehand. Is this just how the egg comp works, despite trawling through many many pages every day?
You're just unlucky. They haven't stopped spawning. You're already on 9 eggs and that's assuming you saw every one which spawned and didn't miss any which is pretty good as it is.
Really good compared to others^^
I have the same feeling, that they slowed down. I have seen people with 11 but havent seen any eggs for over a day now. It's been a much better rate before, at least 2 a day when looking. Even active people I have been following have not been advancing or only found 1 over past 2 days.
Maybe the spawns gradually slow down? I mean last years top egg hunters had like 27 if I remember correctly? If there are people already with 11, they would reach 40 in no time with how the spawning rates were when eggs started to spawn.
I've noticed the same trend, egg spawns were more frequent at the start of the comp for me and now they've slowed down
Same, I barely seem to be getting any spawns now.
yes, this happens every year
Welcome to Torn Easter Eggs and the fun therein
as you eggs found total increases, your spawn rate decreases
Cheers!
Dud pls am only on 3 :c
Probably got soft banned from the Easter pony script :/
Happens every EasterEgg, the spawns stop for me around this time yesterday too.. [:wink:]
The only script I used was Doctorn, and most of my finds were done on mobile.
U r kidding, right? 9 eggs!
Mine slowed down but I hopped a busines class flight and the waitress in a bikini handed me a white egg.
can i buy eggs for completing the set and exchange it to merit?
Yes you can.. =)
Slow down yes but I found 1 today on mobile
I mark this two days w/o any eggos :/
I'm not going to be finishing with many tokens this year...
I've also found no eggs for a while, but this seems to happen every year..
Nevermind, about 30 seconds after posting this I found an egg, maybe there is truth to the myth about egg threads! :o
You mean if I post this, maybe I'll find an egg? Worth a try.
nope, didn't work
wait... found one when I logged back in... hmmm... interesting.
Posting to see if I get an egg spawn