There was an NPR story on advice columns today, so I am inspired to start one. Ask me your questions. Much like the advice columnists in papers and online, I have no background that can justify giving out advice. But I should be able to do better than Duke.
Advice Column
Started by Aunt-Agony [1988082] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
There was an NPR story on advice columns today, so I am inspired to start one. Ask me your questions. Much like the advice columnists in papers and online, I have no background that can justify giving out advice. But I should be able to do better than Duke.
This is the Q&A section, people will just make a new thread when looking for advice..
I want to race cars, fast. But my mum won't let me. What should I do?
Have you considered using the new 'Tell your story' feature of the newspaper? Gather up some questions and submit it to the newspaper as a column? An agony aunt thing might be a neat little addition.
This would be awesome!
Dear aunt agony,
Last night my neighbors had a very noisy party that kept me awake half of the night. Should I burn their house down?
TIA
I know you asked to Aunt Agony but I do have the answer
Arson-Home is an unsafe crime. I advice you do only arson warehouses which are safe crimes.
You are welcome.
Tips on catching up to BodyBagger's stats
Dear Agony Aunt
Can't help myself, I keep giving good ratings to posts in the Forums. I've noticed that some of the posters are women; does that make me a 'white knight'?
/av