Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TORN GoFundMe

Started by restart123 [2064816] on in Fun & Games.

63 replies · 516 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
64
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

cezar2011 [1700259] ×1 Clemmy_Leya [1796163] ×1 My_Dixie_Normus [2046238] ×1 SakiSweet [2062286] ×1

restart123 [2064816]

Post what you want to do in Torn, the amount required(e.g. i need 25bil for a gold ak), and people may or may not fund you for that cause.

Essentially like that fund raising site GoFundMe - except we'll have beggars on this thread, which people will most likely not fund
Gnisis [1947349]

I need some milions, or maybe a Billion, in order to buy some stock blocks that will help me in my game (the education block and or the bank invstement time reductor block)

Thank you and have a nice day ;)
NalteX [2057560]

I was once an adventurer! But then I took an arrow in the knee.



If only I had $2.5 million so I could buy myself a peg leg. Oh how I miss the adventuring days!
Hamr [2027992]

I need $5bn to start a PI rental service that caters to newcomers looking for their first PI support.

The cash will go towards buying and decking out 2 PI's, which will generate cash for future PI purchases.

This Torn GoFundMe will be considered ready to start at an investment of just $2bn.
thomas144683 [1823617]

I need $4bn to start a PI rental service that caters to newcomers looking for their first PI support.

The cash will go towards buying and decking out 2 PI's, which will generate cash for future PI purchases.

This Torn GoFundMe will be considered ready to start at an investment of just $1.5bn. The same idea but done for less than first idea. if you invest in me ill give you a 50% stake in the company. Complete acess to the banking and control over the newcomers who receive the help.I look forward to working with and everyone of you. My character is also dieing and its my dream to give back to torn for giving so much to me (not a guilt trip or anything) God Bless or not up to you.
Leak [1879410]

I need 1billion to Bail people out of the Jail. I want to be number one on this aspect. no records yet on the history of Torn. see my stats versus my networth. See how I still trying to achieve this. Deapite of low networth. thanks in advance! X)
darc [2095884]

begging, i am begging for the soul fact of the begging community and for the trolls of this life. beg.....beg beg beg
MusicCity [2009902]

Due to me being lazy and doing f-all for myself I'd like you to fund my drug habbit.

I need like 100mill a day.

Thanks. I appreciate all of the support. [:sick:]



I'm kidding, this is actually a nice idea for when I'm in the mood to give. :)



R+ and subscribing for later.