Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Make different properties useful

Started by Steel_Rain [2034675] on in Suggestions.

111 replies · 825 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 112 / 112 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Steel_Rain [2034675]

Id have to say a sea fort would provide a large def advantage like a castle on the water, but with more def.... cause it's in the water :P

It looks basically to me like a castle type house just better. Maybe you could get the same def advantages of a castle but also be able to import an extra 10 items that can stack on faction, company, or merit perks. Other than that i don't really know what else would make sense.
Tarelli [1060371]

Unique property's should get a choice of 4 or 5 boosts on acquisition then they should stay with the property.



They should all be slightly higher than the other boosts.
Steel_Rain [2034675]

I actually like the idea of having a list of perks to choose from, never thought of it. I think ill add that to the rest of the list so they are covered as well not just regular property.
Jefayette [2044515]

by "on acquisition" do you mean when the property is first created? or do you mean when ownership is transferred?

it's a good concept but I think what with the difficulty of getting one I personally think you should be able to swap and change specials on a whim.
Jefayette [2044515]

if it were first created, that would pose issues:

a) there are only like 13 and they were all created in 2013 or something.

b) most of the original buyers (if not all) of them no longer own them.

c) many of ^ are inactive now, I believe. So who would choose the specials?

d) I think the most recent sale went for about 70bil, IMO that makes nothing too OP. even if it's not on a whim, it could be weekly or monthly.

thanks,

-Jef
Steel_Rain [2034675]

i think being able to "unset" them like a faction perks would be the best option. but the unset time would be about a week long, like your idea in issue D